“Maybe I slept on it wrong,” you might think, or perhaps, “Aches and pains are just part of getting older.”
Some people can pinpoint the moment their knee pain started. They may have felt a pop on the golf course, or felt a rush of pain after a tennis serve.
For others, things happens more gradually. They may not even notice knee pain creeping up on them...until one day they’re struggling to get up from their chairs or to sit on the floor and play with their grandchildren.
Most people can’t even tell us what happened—they simply “woke up this way” one morning, and now the pain won’t go away.
Most people in these scenarios hope that their pain will magically disappear overnight, but it never happens. The longer they wait, the worse their suffering becomes. Slowly, the pain takes over their lives. They stop doing activities they used to love, bow out of family gatherings, and let knee pain hold them hostage.
Some people head to the doctor, only to be handed a prescription for painkillers. But painkillers only serve to mask their symptoms, and as soon as the prescription runs out, they’re right back where they started.
Some people even undergo surgery for their knee pain, which leads to a long recovery process and a body that is never quite the same.
If any of this is happening to you, you are not alone. We treat clients with knee pain of all types every day.
Have You Tried This?
Here’s the secret to Bridging The Gap’s success: we find the root cause of your knee pain. We look for clues that will answer why a simple golf swing or tennis serve was enough to throw you into so much pain.
Our physical therapists can help you discover the cure that other doctors and surgeons can’t provide. By treating the root cause of your pain, instead of focusing on the pain itself, we make sure your problems never come back.
Here are just a few of the things we can do for you:
- We can take away the pain and stiffness quickly—often in as little as one session
- We can get to the root cause of your knee pain and focus on treating your real problem, instead of just masking your pain with pills and braces
- We can help you get a healthy night of sleep uninterrupted by knee pain
- We can get you back on the golf course or tennis court
- We can help you avoid knee replacements and painful injections
- We can teach you how to walk for longer than a few minutes without your knee flaring up or giving out
- We can get you back to spending quality time with your family and friends