About Our Clinic
It's a common misconception that physical therapy is only for patients recovering from surgery. In fact, physical therapy helps you avoid surgery in the first place.
Bridging The Gap’s team of expert physical therapists treat a wide range of conditions with our hands-on manual therapy techniques. Our goal is to craft the perfect treatment plan to get you back into the game after a sports injury, help you overcome lifelong chronic pain, or find the root cause of that mysterious stiffness you woke up with this morning.
At Bridging The Gap, we help active people stay fit, healthy, and mobile without pain medication, injections, or surgery!
Does This Sound Familiar?
Our Bridging The Gap team works with clients like this every day:
- You thought the pain would go away on its own, but it hasn’t
- You already tried physical therapy, but you didn’t get the one-on-one attention you deserve
- You’re having trouble in the gym lately, and you miss your active lifestyle
- You don’t want painkillers or surgery
- Your family says your aches and pains are just “part of getting older”
- You have a hard time completing simple daily activities
If you said yes to any of these, we can help!
Our Three-Step Approach
1. We utilize highly effective manual therapy techniques. This means we’ll physically touch you to figure out what’s wrong instead of basing your treatment decisions on a written report from your doctor. At Bridging The Gap, we know every part of the body affects each other, and often, the answer to your pain is hidden where you’d never think to look.
2. You want to see a doctor, not an assistant. That’s why we make sure our clients spend the entirety of every single appointment working one-on-one with a physical therapist. This individualized attention allows us to constantly adjust our treatment techniques to meet your specific needs— meaning you get faster results in fewer visits!
3. We treat problems, not symptoms. Pain can be tricky. We constantly treat patients with pain caused by a completely different part of the body! Our philosophy is to examine your whole body, not just the area that hurts.