Whether it’s a sports injury, chronic pain you’ve had for years, or a mysterious stiffness you woke up with this morning, our hands-on manual therapy is an effective treatment for all types of discomfort.
• You thought the pain would go away on its own, but it hasn’t
• You already tried physical therapy, but you didn’t get the one-on-one attention you deserve
• You’re having trouble in the gym lately, and you miss your active lifestyle
• You don’t want painkillers or surgery
• Your family says your aches and pains are just “part of getting older”
• You have a hard time completing simple daily activities
2. You came here to see a doctor, not an assistant—which is why we make sure our clients spend the entirety of every single appointment working one-on-one with a physical therapist. This individualized attention allows us to constantly adjust our treatment techniques to meet your specific needs…which means you get better faster, and in fewer visits!
3. We treat problems, not symptoms. Pain can be tricky; we constantly see patients with pain in one body part that’s being caused by something going wrong in a different body part! Our philosophy is to examine your whole body, not just the area that hurts.